Terms and Conditions for Digital Qube’s
“Unscramble Our Logo” competition
1) To enter, solve the puzzle online and screenshot your best time score. Send us a DM and you must follow one of social media channels to qualify. Entries must be received by the closing date.
3) The fastest person will win one Amazon voucher worth 200AED to be delivered by email after the competition closes. The prize is non-transferrable, and the decision of Digital Qube is final.
4) The winner will be contacted by social media messenger to accept their prize. The prize must be accepted within 36 hours. If there is no response, a new winner will be chosen. The winner will be asked to provide their email address and phone number so that we can generate the Amazon voucher and to send via email. By accepting their prize, the winner must agree to post a photograph of themselves with their prize on the social media channel where they entered the competition. This will include LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and website, plus the hashtag #digital-qube.
5) The competition is covered by the laws of the UAE but is open to applicants outside of the country. Any winner aged under 21 will have to nominate an adult to receive their prize. By participating in the competition, you signify your assent to these T&Cs. Digital Qube has the right to amend these T&Cs without notice. For any queries, send a DM to Digital Qube’s Instagram handle @digital-qube-digital-marketing, or email: CEO@digital-qube.com.
6) Digital Qube is not responsible for any loss/delay of entries for any reason whatsoever, including computer-related technical issues.
7) Participants shall not post any profanity or abusive comments on Digital Qube social media handles or website/competition page/s. Any posts considered abusive shall be removed, and Digital Qube reserves its rights to take a legal action against that participant and/or user.
8) Intellectual Property clause:
By entering the competition, winners/participants waive all copyrights including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and moral rights, rights of publicity and any related rights and consents to Digital Qube’s right to use the pictures and captions uploaded by the participant(s) posted for the competition, and pictures/videos of him/her as a competition winner, and to exhibit this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation television, film, radio and print media, without any compensation whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes, except where prohibited by law. Winners also consent to Digital Qube’s right to use his/her name or picture.
9) Participants confirm that the pictures uploaded by them or any part thereof do not infringe upon the statutory rights, common law rights, intellectual property rights including copyrights in literary, dramatic, musical or motion picture rights, patent rights or the trademark or trade names of any person, firm, corporation, association or entity whatsoever. Neither the pictures nor any part thereof violate the statutory rights of, or the right of privacy, or constitute a libel or slander against any person, firm, corporation, association or entity whatsoever, or violate any other rights not herein specifically enumerated. No pictures or any part thereof shall be defamatory or contribute contempt of court or breach of contract, or breach of any provision of statute, nor hurt the sentiments of religious groups. In the event of any infringement and/or any unlawful usage of any information including pictures provided by participants, Digital Qube shall not be held liable on any account whatsoever.
10) Digital Qube shall deal with any data/information, including sensitive personal information, if any, that it receives in the following manner:
a) Digital Qube may disclose data/information, including sensitive personal information, if any, to governmental agencies and regulators (eg, tax authorities), social organisations (eg, the social security administration), human resources benefits providers (eg, health insurers), external advisors (eg, lawyers, accountants and auditors), courts and other tribunals, and government authorities, to the extent required or permitted by applicable legal obligations upon prior written approval from Digital Qube.
b) The level of data protection using technical, managerial, operational and physical security control measures by Digital Qube shall be such as to be in compliance with all applicable laws including but not limited to IT Law and Privacy Rules of UAE.
c) The term ‘data/information’, including sensitive personal information, if any, shall mean and include the name and contact information (home address, telephone and fax numbers and email address) or other details pertaining to the identity of participants.
11) Participants are entitled to request by email that Digital Qube does not contact you and removes your details from its database.